- 1 How do you say congratulations in Spanish?
- 2 How do you say congratulations in Mexico?
- 3 How do you say congratulations in other words?
- 4 What is a congratulatory message?
- 5 How do you congratulate?
- 6 What are good Spanish wishes?
- 7 How do you wish someone well in Spanish?
- 8 What is congratulations in Hawaiian?
- 9 What is the difference between Felicidades and felicitaciones?
- 10 Is Bravo a Spanish word?
- 11 Can you say big congratulations?
- 12 Is Kudos A formal word?
- 13 What can I say instead of yes?
How do you say congratulations in Spanish?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you say congratulations in Mexico?
Felicidades/Felicitaciones With intensifier: ” ¡Muchas felicidades! ”
How do you say congratulations in other words?
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for congratulations, like: felicitations, kudos, good work, congrats, way-to-go, good-for-you, compliments, best wishes, nice going, many-happy-returns and hear; bless you.
What is a congratulatory message?
A congratulatory message expresses congratulations. He sent Kim a congratulatory letter.
How do you congratulate?
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That’s wonderful news.
What are good Spanish wishes?
- “¡Que lo pases bien!” Meaning: Have a good birthday!
- “¡Que tengas un dia especial!” Meaning: Have a special day!
- “¡Que disfrutes tu dia!” Meaning: Enjoy your day!
- “¡Que cumplas todos tus sueños!” Meaning: Hope your dreams come true!
- “¡Que cumplas muchos más!” Meaning: Hope you have many more birthdays!
How do you wish someone well in Spanish?
¡Que tengas un buen día! It is perhaps the most common way you’ll hear native speakers express this sentiment in Spanish.
What is congratulations in Hawaiian?
Ho’omaika’i ana, or congratulations in Hawaiian!
What is the difference between Felicidades and felicitaciones?
Felicidades is more general, familiar and is use for occasions like during a celebration, birthday, new year’s eve. Felicitaciones is more commonly use when someone gives you good news.
Is Bravo a Spanish word?
Bravo/brava is an adjective with various meanings in Spanish. We use it when we want to say someone is brave or courageous. In some Spanish-speaking countries, however, bravo/brava is also used as a synonym for angry, mad or upset. This adjective can also help us describe the world around us by meaning rough or fierce.
Can you say big congratulations?
are perfectly idiomatic in English, although ‘a’ precedes a plural noun. I think native speakers would say a big congratulation if the singular form was idiomatic when congratulating someone, but it’s simply not. Although the following are commonly said and heard in speeches, they do sound a little formal.
Is Kudos A formal word?
Kudos is still the preferred choice for use in formal English. Kudo or kudos can both be used with singular verbs. Not all grammar experts agree that kudo is a word. Nevertheless, the word appears often in entertainment journalism, which tends to favor a more colloquial, on-trend voice.
What can I say instead of yes?
synonyms for yes
- all right.