- 1 How do you pronounce popoki in Hawaiian?
- 2 What are Hawaiian names for cats?
- 3 What does polo mean in Hawaiian?
- 4 How do you say IA in Hawaiian?
- 5 How do you say Fluffy in Hawaiian?
- 6 What are some common Hawaiian words?
- 7 What is the cutest cat name?
- 8 What are some unique cat names?
- 9 What does Miki mean in Hawaiian?
- 10 What does Moana mean in Hawaiian?
- 11 Is Lani a Hawaiian name?
- 12 What does Kina Ole mean in Hawaiian?
How do you pronounce popoki in Hawaiian?
Popoki (po-po’-ki): — Parker, Haw to Eng / po-po’-ki /, short and thick. Land section, Puna, Hawaii.
What are Hawaiian names for cats?
Hawaiian Cat Names with Meanings
- Aloha (Hello)
- Mahalo (Thank you)
- Honu (Green turtle)
- Kai (Ocean)
- Waina (Wine)
- Kolohe (Little rascal)
- Polupolu (Flabby)
- Iniki (Hawiian hurricane)
What does polo mean in Hawaiian?
polo. lei To straighten, correct, reform; to aim, as a gun; to be partial and treat with favoritism.
How do you say IA in Hawaiian?
ia is pronounced ” Ee-ah”, but you can get away with saying “Ya”.
How do you say Fluffy in Hawaiian?
Weuweu: Another ideal Hawaiian pet name for your cuddly pups. It means “fluffy”.
What are some common Hawaiian words?
10 Hawaiian phrases to learn before you go
- Aloha – Hello. Pronounced a-lo-ha.
- Mahalo – Thank you. Pronounced mah-hah-loh.
- A hui hou – Until we meet again. Pronounced ah-hoo-wee-ho-oo-uu.
- Howzit? – How are you?
- Honu – Green sea turtle. Pronounced hoe-new.
- ‘Ono grinds – Delicious food. Pronounced oh-no grinds.
- Waina – Wine.
- A ‘o ia!
What is the cutest cat name?
100 Most Popular Cute Cat Names
- Lily / Lilly.
What are some unique cat names?
Unique names for cats
What does Miki mean in Hawaiian?
It is of Japanese and Hawaiian origin, and the meaning of Miki is ” three trees together; quick, nimble “. Mikki is sometimes used as a short form of names like Michaela.
What does Moana mean in Hawaiian?
According to SheKnows, Moana means “large body of water” in Hawaiian and Maori (a Polynesian language). Moana’s name is also an expression of her deep relationship with the ocean.
Is Lani a Hawaiian name?
Lani in the Hawaiian language means “heaven”, and in some cases, “sky.” The word is derived from Proto-Polynesian *raŋi. Lani is a relatively common name in the Hawaiian language.
What does Kina Ole mean in Hawaiian?
doing the right thing at the right time for.the right reason the right way for the right person the first time.