- 1 What is another word for beautiful in French?
- 2 How do you call a beautiful girl in French?
- 3 How do you say you look beautiful in French?
- 4 What is the prettiest French word?
- 5 What is a big word for beautiful?
- 6 What is a pretty French word?
- 7 Is French beautiful?
- 8 What is a French lady called?
- 9 How do we call a girl in French?
- 10 What is Jolie French in English?
- 11 What is your name in French?
- 12 How do you praise a girl in French?
- 13 What are some cute words?
- 14 What are the prettiest words?
What is another word for beautiful in French?
Belle and beau is an adjective that means “beautiful” and “handsome” in French. These are, as all adjectives, used to describe a person or an object. “Beau” describes a masculine noun and “belle” describes a feminine noun.
How do you call a beautiful girl in French?
French Translation. belle fille. More French words for beautiful girl. belle-fille noun. beautiful girl, good-looking girl, pretty girl, daughter-in-law, stepdaughter.
How do you say you look beautiful in French?
enfin, tu es superbe. First of all, you look beautiful. D’abord, tu es superbe.
What is the prettiest French word?
Here are the most beautiful French words
- Papillon – butterfly.
- Parapluie – umbrella.
- Paupiette – a piece of meat, beaten thin, and rolled with a stuffing of vegetables, fruits or sweetmeats.
- Romanichel – gypsy.
- Silhouette – silhouette.
- Soirée – evening.
- Tournesol – sunflower.
- Vichyssoise – from vichy. Masculine, noun.
What is a big word for beautiful?
admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting
What is a pretty French word?
Gorgeous French Words That Mean Beautiful Just like in the English language, there are many ways to say “beautiful” in French. attrayant (masculine adjective) – attractive. belle (feminine adjective) – beautiful. charmante (feminine adjective) – charming or lovely. éblouissante (feminine adjective) – dazzling.
Is French beautiful?
FRENCH – MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOKEN LANGUAGE According to several informal online surveys, there seems to be a general infatuation for spoken French all over the world. French has been described as smooth, flowing, elegant and aesthetically pleasing.
What is a French lady called?
” Madame” (Mme) for a woman. The plural is Mesdames (Mmes). “Mademoiselle” (Mlle) is a traditional alternative for an unmarried woman.
How do we call a girl in French?
The word for girl in French is fille.
What is Jolie French in English?
pretty, lovely, nice (thing)
What is your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “ Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
How do you praise a girl in French?
- Tu as de très beaux yeux. (“You have very beautiful eyes.” ) Toi aussi. [Casual] / Vous aussi. [Formal] (“You too!” )
- J’adore ton t-shirt! (“I love your T-shirt!” ) Merci, mais je ne peux pas rivaliser avec ta chemise. (“Thank you, but I can’t compete with your shirt.” )
What are some cute words?
What are the prettiest words?
The 30 Most Beautiful Words in the English Language