- 1 How do you say fall in Spanish season?
- 2 What are the 4 words for ours in Spanish?
- 3 What are the Spanish numbers?
- 4 Does Spain have all 4 seasons?
- 5 What is Acampamos?
- 6 What are the Four Seasons called?
- 7 What are the 12 months in Spanish?
- 8 What is Sueno?
- 9 What is no’s?
- 10 What is the hottest part of Spain?
- 11 What is Spain’s summer?
How do you say fall in Spanish season?
el otoño — autumn or fall.
What are the 4 words for ours in Spanish?
Spanish translation of ‘ours’
- (referring to singular possession) (el/la) nuestro (nuestra)
- (referring to plural possession) (los/las) nuestros (nuestras)
- this house is ours esta casa es nuestra.
- a friend of ours un amigo nuestro.
- your car is much bigger than ours vuestro coche es mucho más grande que el nuestro.
What are the Spanish numbers?
Here are the Spanish numbers:
Does Spain have all 4 seasons?
Spring and Fall Spain in the spring and fall is generally temperate and ranges from warm to cool, though at times summer and winter can encroach upon the other seasons, turning four seasons into what may sometimes feel like two. Yet spring and fall are my favorite times to be in Spain.
What is Acampamos?
(we) camped, (we) camp.
What are the Four Seasons called?
The four seasons— spring, summer, fall, and winter —follow one another regularly. Each has its own light, temperature, and weather patterns that repeat yearly. In the Northern Hemisphere, winter generally begins on December 21 or 22. This is the winter solstice, the day of the year with the shortest period of daylight.
What are the 12 months in Spanish?
Enero, febrero, marzo, abril, mayo, junio, julio, agosto, septiembre, octubure, noviembre, diciembre.
What is Sueno?
This week’s Spanish word of the week is sueño NOUN sleep; dream.
What is no’s?
plural of No.: a short form of “numbers”: The same point applies to nos. 5
What is the hottest part of Spain?
Andalusia is the hottest area in Spain and the whole of Europe. Cities such as Seville and Cordoba average above 36 degrees in the summer. Seville is the hottest city in Spain, with an annual average of 19 degrees. Every year there are multiple days which are hotter than 40 degrees.
What is Spain’s summer?
Summer – from June to September.