- 1 Is Apple a French word?
- 2 Is apples masculine or feminine in French?
- 3 How do you say fruit in French?
- 4 How do you say in French orange?
- 5 What is your name in French?
- 6 What is French word for biscuit?
- 7 Is Pizza masculine or feminine?
- 8 What is the best fruit in the world?
- 9 What is Kiwi called in French?
- 10 How do you say croissant in France?
Is Apple a French word?
The French word for apple is pomme.
Is apples masculine or feminine in French?
The word fruit in French is a masculine noun, and uses masculine articles with it. For example, the sentence ‘An apple is a fruit’ is Une pomme est un
How do you say fruit in French?
French translation of ‘fruit’
- (= food) (collective term) fruits mpl. fresh fruit les fruits frais.
- (= single item) fruit m. a piece of fruit un fruit.
- (= result of work) fruit m.
How do you say in French orange?
- 1. (= fruit) orange f.
- 2. [ colour] orange m.
- 3. (= orange drink) orangeade f.
What is your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “ Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
What is French word for biscuit?
More French words for biscuit. le biscuit noun. cream-cake. le biscuit sec noun. biscuit.
Is Pizza masculine or feminine?
Yes. Every noun has a grammatical gender. And ” pizza” is feminine.
What is the best fruit in the world?
Top 10 healthiest fruits
- 1 Apple. A low-calorie snack, high in both soluble and insoluble fiber.
- 2 Avocado. The most nutritious fruit in the world.
- 3 Banana.
- 4 Citrus fruits.
- 5 Coconut.
- 6 Grapes.
- 7 Papaya.
- 8 Pineapple.
What is Kiwi called in French?
Le kiwi (m)
How do you say croissant in France?
The correct French pronunciation of croissant is ” kwa-son.” This is because T’s at the end of French words are usually silent (unless it’s two T’s and an E like in baguette).