- 1 How do you make your iPhone say something when you charge it?
- 2 How do you make Siri say things IOS 14 when charging?
- 3 How do I make Siri swear?
- 4 How do you make Siri say weird things?
- 5 How do you send an automatic text on iPhone?
- 6 Does Siri say bad words?
- 7 What happens if u say 17 to Siri?
- 8 Can Siri say the F word?
- 9 How do you send a message every time you charge your phone?
- 10 How do you send a message every time you plug in your phone?
- 11 Is it bad to charge your phone to 100?
How do you make your iPhone say something when you charge it?
You need a trigger to run the action, and in this case, it’s whenever you connect your iPhone to a power source. Scroll down the list of triggers, select “Charger,” then make sure “Is Connected” is toggled if you want Siri to speak when first charging.
How do you make Siri say things IOS 14 when charging?
How to make Siri talk when plugged in?
- Open the Shortcuts app on the iPhone.
- Find the navigation bar and access the ‘Automation’ tab at the middle of the bottom screen.
- Tap on the ‘Create Personal Automation’ option.
- Find ‘Charger’ in the list of automation and tap on it.
How do I make Siri swear?
A funny “Easter egg ” surfaced over the weekend in which you can get Siri to curse. All you have to do is ask your iPhone to define the word “mother.”
How do you make Siri say weird things?
Siri’s a bit shy, so you usually need to ask several times before you get a funny response:
- Siri, tell me a joke.
- Tell me a story.
- Sing me a song.
- Tell me a poem.
- Beatbox for me.
- Sing Uptown Funk for me!
How do you send an automatic text on iPhone?
How to schedule a text message on your iPhone
- Enter your text, add a photo if you wish, then tap “Schedule date” and select the time and date at which the message will be sent.
- “Don’t repeat” is the default setting; to create a message that will be sent periodically, tap “Repeat” and select the appropriate option.
Does Siri say bad words?
After all, swearing is good for you. Siri curtly declares, “ I won’t respond to that.” Google Assistant is the most chipper, replying, “I’m sorry if I’ve upset you.” You can’t even get them to repeat a profanity, parrot fashion. Siri just won’t, the other two bottle it and bleep out the offending obscenity.
What happens if u say 17 to Siri?
According to the Siri user guide, iPhones automatically call the local emergency number no matter what emergency number you say. However, if there isn’t an emergency and you’re just telling Siri “17” — which is the emergency number for a small region in France — you’re wasting a lot of people’s time.
Can Siri say the F word?
But one Reddit user has revealed a way to get Apple’s Siri to say the F word. Taking to the r/Apple subreddit, user thatwasabaddecision. When she asks you: “Do you wanna hear the next one?” answer ” yes “. Apple appears to have programmed Siri using the Oxford English dictionary.
How do you send a message every time you charge your phone?
How to Schedule a Text Message on Android (Samsung Smartphones)
- Open the Samsung SMS app.
- Draft your text message.
- Tap the “+” button near the text field or the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- The three dots will open the calendar.
- Select the date and time.
- Tap “Send” to schedule.
How do you send a message every time you plug in your phone?
How to schedule a text message on Android
- Open Messages. If the app isn’t easily accessible, pull down on the home screen and enter “Messages” in the search bar.
- Compose your message. Tap Compose in the lower right corner, then select your recipient and write your text.
- Schedule the message.
- Set a time and date.
Is it bad to charge your phone to 100?
Charging your phone’s battery to 100% from a low 25% — or pretty much any amount — can reduce its capacity and shorten its lifespan. “In fact, it is better not to fully charge,” it says, “because a high voltage stresses the battery” and wears it out in the long run.