- 1 Can you make Siri say things?
- 2 How do you get Siri to swear?
- 3 What happen if you tell Siri 17?
- 4 What happens if you tell Siri to charge your phone to 100%?
- 5 Does Siri have an attitude?
- 6 What happens if you tell Siri 14?
- 7 How do I personalize Siri?
- 8 Does Siri say bad words?
- 9 What fun things can you ask Siri?
- 10 What do you ask Siri to say you have no friends?
- 11 What does Siri stand for?
- 12 Why does Siri say hmm?
Can you make Siri say things?
Siri can read or say things easily depending on what you want it to read; a web page, ebook, text or a paragraph. Choose “Speak” from the options and Siri will read it out for you.
How do you get Siri to swear?
A funny “Easter egg ” surfaced over the weekend in which you can get Siri to curse. All you have to do is ask your iPhone to define the word “mother.”
What happen if you tell Siri 17?
According to the Siri user guide, iPhones automatically call the local emergency number no matter what emergency number you say. However, if there isn’t an emergency and you’re just telling Siri “17” — which is the emergency number for a small region in France — you’re wasting a lot of people’s time.
What happens if you tell Siri to charge your phone to 100%?
Apple’s Siri will call 911 if you say ‘Charge my phone to 100%’ Apple’s Siri will call emergency services if you tell it to “Charge my phone to 100%.” The newly discovered feature is a bug in the iOS, which was first reported by The Verge. The Daily News confirmed the command, but don’t try it at home.
Does Siri have an attitude?
The result, before the software was bought by Apple, was “occasionally a light attitude,” he said. According to a different person who actually worked at Apple on the Siri project, Apple focused on keeping Siri’s personality “friendly and humble — but also with an edge ”.
What happens if you tell Siri 14?
Siri displays a message explaining the number is used in some locations to contact emergency services. Siri then goes onto confirm whether it should dial 14, 03, or indeed, Emergency Services. If Siri makes the emergency call, you should have three seconds to tap Cancel before it goes through.
How do I personalize Siri?
Go to Settings > Siri & Search, then do any of the following:
- Change the voice for Siri: (not available in all languages) Tap Siri Voice, then choose a different variety or voice.
- Change when Siri provides voice responses: Tap Siri Responses, then choose an option below Spoken Responses.
Does Siri say bad words?
Siri curtly declares, “I won’t respond to that.” Google Assistant is the most chipper, replying, “I’m sorry if I’ve upset you.” You can’t even get them to repeat a profanity, parrot fashion. Siri just won’t, the other two bottle it and bleep out the offending obscenity.
What fun things can you ask Siri?
Funny Things to Ask Siri
- Siri, can pigs fly?
- Siri, can you make me laugh?
- Siri, what’s a good knock-knock joke?
- Siri, can you sing me a song?
- Siri, can you beatbox for me?
- Siri, do I look good?
- Siri, can you sing me a lullaby?
- Siri, will you follow me on Twitter?
What do you ask Siri to say you have no friends?
If you ask the iOS 8 version of Siri, the iPhone’s digital assistant, “What’s zero divided by zero? ” she will provide an answer. Just not the answer you wanted to hear. “Imagine that you have zero cookies and you split them evenly among zero friends.
What does Siri stand for?
(According to Wikipedia, the name is now also used as shorthand for ” Speech Interpretation and Recognition Interface.”) “Jobs was similarly on the fence about the names ‘iMac’ and ‘iPod,’ but failed to find a better option,” says Leslie Horn at PC World. But it seems Kittalaus was right about Siri.
Why does Siri say hmm?
The issue started to happen after iOS 13 update and before that Siri always used to say Yes or NO, but after the update Siri replies with Uh-Huh and Um-Hmm. So the Apple is trying to make with new responses like uh-huh to make Siri more Human and easier to interact with.