Experts say that your smartphone is dirtier than a toilet seat. Haidee Chu of Mashable gave us some tips on how to clean our devices.
Things you need:
- Two lint-free cloths
- Mild hand soap
- Toothpick or Q-tip (optional)
How to do it:
1. Make sure you know exactly how water-resistant your phone is. That way you can be mindful about how much water you’re using.
2. Unplug any cables and turn your phone off.
3. Mix hand soap with water.
4. Dip one of the lint-free cloths into the soap solution.
5. Wipe your phone with the damp cloth.
6. Use a dry lint-free cloth to wipe your phone down.
7. Optional: Remove your SIM-card holder. Might as well get that cleaned, too.
8. Dip a Q-tip into the soap solution.Squeeze it dry with your finger tips.
9. Use the Q-tip to gently clean the tray. Use a toothpick to get to the nooks and crannies, if you need it.
10. Wipe the tray down with a dry cloth. Then stick it back into your phone — and voila, you’re done!
***DISCLAIMER: The Iamdouzone Blog doesn’t own any of the pictures, videos, articles or excerpt of the article/s featured above. Credits to the owner/s were properly stated.