Do you want to keep on improving your English speaking skills? (영어 말하기 스킬을 늘리고 싶나요?) Check out this post by SweetandtastyTV to learn some expressions you can use when asking someone on a date
- 주말에 시간 있어요? /jumare shigan isseoyo/?
“Are you free this weekend?”
- 이번 주말 계획이 뭐야? /ibeon jumal gyehoeg-i mwoya/?
“What are your plans for this weekend?”
- 우리 데이트 할까요? /uri deiteu halkkayo/?
“Shall we go on a date together?”
- 언제 다시 볼까요? /eonje dasi bolkkayo/?
“When shall we meet again?”
- 영화보고 싶어요? /Young-hwa bo-go ship-uh-yo/?
Do you want to watch a movie?
To know more about this topic, click here
***DISCLAIMER: The Iamdouzone Blog doesn’t own any of the pictures, videos, articles or excerpt of the article/s featured above. Credits to the owner/s were properly stated.