Transparent Language gave us some examples of love expressions that are perfect to use this Valentine’s Day.
- fall in love– when you come to love someone
“We fell in love after dating for a month.”
- love at first sight– when you fall in love right away
“When I met her, it was love at first sight.”
- first love– the person you first fell in love with
“He was my first love, way back in high school.”
- puppy love– love between younger people (teenagers or younger)
“My son has a case of puppy love. It’s so adorable!”
- love will find a way– love will overcome other obstacles
“He has to move for his job but she’s not going with him. I wonder if they’ll stay together.”
“Hopefully love will find a way.”
- love-hate relationship–to both love and hate someone/something at the same time
“They’re always fighting and then making up. They have such a love-hate relationship.”
To know more about this topic, click here.
***DISCLAIMER: The Iamdouzone Blog doesn’t own any of the pictures, videos, articles or excerpt of the article/s featured above. Credits to the owner/s were properly stated.