Want to practice assessing essays and learn more about essay corrections? If yes, then please check this out.
Preposition (to) vs Infinitives (Conjugation)
A. We categorize ‘to’ under Preposition when:
- adding ‘to’ before a noun;
- replacing a word with the preposition ‘to’;
- we need to omit it (when omitting ‘to’ alone, even if it’s before a verb, it should still be under Preposition)
- My friends and I will go park and have picnic.
park : to the park
- Ella was thinking of to cooking spaghetti for lunch.
B. We categorize ‘to’ under Conjugation when:
- it is used as an infinitive:
[adding ‘to’ before a verb]
- I like play with my cousins.
play: to play
- His brother wants go swimming this afternoon.
go: to go
TO TAKE THE QUIZ, CLICK HERE.
***DISCLAIMER: The Iamdouzone Blog doesn’t own any of the pictures, videos, articles or excerpt of the article/s featured above. Credits to the owner/s were properly stated.