Don’t have any idea on what topic to discuss for Premium Talking Today? Then, please check out this article by DMM.
New research shows that small changes in behavior can improve the health and happiness of “night owls” – people who like to stay up at night.
1. Wake up two to three hours earlier than usual and get lots of sunlight in the morning.
2. Eat breakfast as soon as possible.
3. Exercise only in the morning.
4. Have lunch at the same time every day and don’t eat after 7:00 p.m.
5. Avoid caffeine after 3:00 p.m.
6. Don’t take any naps after 4:00 p.m.
7. Go to bed two to three hours earlier than usual and try to avoid light in the evenings.
8. Go to bed and wake up at around the same time every day.
To read the full article, please click here.
Article Source: DMM
To see the slides prepared by Teacher Julia, please use this link:
\\duzonenh2\blog$\01 Blog Posting\2019\August\16\PT
***DISCLAIMER: The Iamdouzone Blog doesn’t own any of the pictures, videos, articles or excerpt of the article/s featured above. Credits to the owner/s were properly stated.