To learn more about the different uses of the phrasal verbs with ‘take’, check this post.
ECEnglish gave us the definition of the following phrasal verbs:
- Take up – to begin or start a new hobby.
- Take (something) in – to understand or comprehend something.
- Take (somebody) in – to let somebody stay in your house
- Take after – to have a similar character or personality to a family member.
- Take on– to employ someone or to be employed.
To know more about this topic, please click here.
***DISCLAIMER: The Iamdouzone Blog doesn’t own any of the pictures, videos, articles or excerpt of the article/s featured above. Credits to the owner/s were properly stated.