Want to practice assessing essays and learn mo re about essay corrections? If yes, then please check this out.
Conjugation or Inappropriate Word
When do we categorize an error as Conjugation and Inappropriate Word?
- Replacing any word with another word other than a conjunction, preposition or article
- Omitting unnecessary words/phrases (not conjunction, preposition, article)
- Errant noun forms (singular to plural, and conversely)
- Errant verbs (not verb forms)
- Change in word form/function
- I was went to the museum last weekend.
- My favorite TV show is many casts.
- changing verb tenses
- adding -ing to a verb
- changing singular to plural form of the verb
- adding modals to the main verb
- changing to infinitive
- changing modals
- I eat breakfast this morning.
- Many people are go to the museum.
TO TAKE THE QUIZ, CLICK HERE.
***DISCLAIMER: The Iamdouzone Blog doesn’t own any of the pictures, videos, articles or excerpt of the article/s featured above. Credits to the owner/s were properly stated.