Duzon E&H in Philippines Corporation
DUZON E&H is a leading company in English education and a subsidiary of the no.1 IT firm in Korea, Douzone ICT Group which concentrates on developing and supplying IT solutions for enterprises, providing IT competitiveness for Korean firms. Duzon E & H has established a fast-growing English Teaching Center in Alabang, currently with 120 English Teachers on-board.
ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHERS
Complete the one-day process and your LUNCH is ON US!
- Specialize in English grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, reading and listening comprehension and conduct one-on-one class.
- Create impressive and influential MS PowerPoint teaching materials.
- Explore other facets of teaching by participating in various projects related to the conception and development of the service and its practices.
- Dynamic and versatile job-seekers (Graduates/Fresh Graduates, Parents, Working Students, etc.) preferably with Education Degree major in English; Mass Comm; or any related course; and/or related teaching or call center experience
- With excellent English speaking skills and basic teaching skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Office specifically MS PowerPoint
- TESOL certified/LET passer is an advantage
Work Schedule available:
- (AM SHIFT): 5am – 2pm
- (PM SHIFT): 2pm – 11pm
- (AM SHIFT): starting 5am for 5-7 hours
- (PM SHIFT): starting 3-6pm for 5-7 hours
- starting salary
- full-time P16,500 ~ P23,000
- Part-time P10,000 ~ 12,000
- An applicant’s teaching license and/or certificates, as well as related experiences will be considered during compensation.
- Additional monthly workload incentive of up to Php 6,000 (dependent on monthly average of class and shift)
- Additional monthly new enrollment incentive of up to Php 2,000
- Additional monthly long-term student incentive of up to Php 3,000
- Additional monthly attendance incentive of up to Php 800
- Annual salary increase based on evaluated performance
- All-expense paid Trip to Korea for Best Employee of the Year awardee.
- Gift Certificate for Top Performer of the Month awardee.
- Health Card (EastWest)
- Fun and inspiring work environment
- Subsidized team-related activities
- Regularization after 6 months