Check out this post to learn more about interjections from food terms.
Here are some interjections from food terms by Merriam Webster:
- Cheerio : usually used as a farewell, sometimes as a greeting or a toast
- Crumbs : used to express surprise or chagrin
- Hot dog : used to express approval or gratification
- Holy Cow and Holy Mackerel : used as an interjection to express surprise or excitement
- Nuts : interjection used to express anger, disappointment, etc.
- Sugar : used to express disgust or vexation
To read more about interjections from food terms, please click here.